Description of the angels by the father of Moses, Amram, in the Dead Sea Scrolls ("his visage like a viper" is what he says one of the angels looked like - serpent like):
(9) [... 1 saw Watchers]
(10) in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting over me, saying ...
(11) and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, ‘Who are you, that you are thus empo[wered over me?’ They answered me, ‘We]
(12) [have been em]powered and rule over all mankind.’ They said to me, ‘Which of us do yo[u choose to rule (you)?’ I raised my eyes and looked.]
(13) [One] of them was terr[i]fying in his appearance, [like a serpent, [his] cl[oa]k many-colored yet very dark...
(14) [And I looked again], and ... in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and [wearing ...]
15) [exceedingly, and all his eyes ...]"